Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Gwynifer
Participant

I did follow the discussion on Instagram from the very beginning, I would believe the CZ lady that it was a mistake if she would not have laughed at all people that told her that this was not ok.. she was so very proud of that and she was also very proud that a friend of her did FILM it.
The girl herself started that whole discussion, nobody would have known anything if SHE would have had her mouth shut and would not have bragged about what she had done in a public room. Her comment was the very first one on that picture, nobody did notice anything until that. I have read that comment she has made by myself..
Later she did delete all her comments so the story looks different now. But having seen all her comments I simply can not believe her that it was just a mistake…
My bother is 6 f 5.5 in tall, that is even more than 2 in taller than Sam, but I would never make such a mistake by accident..