Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

MedusaZ
Participant

Hi HDgurl,
First off, I don’t think there is anything wrong with being a bartender. It is a perfectly respectable job.
Second, Not sure why forum readers would be mad at you for voicing your opinion.

I do think you are right about some women being worse then men. I almost get the feeling that they think they can act worse than some men because they have been held back for years.

I know what you mean about the crass comments directed toward Mr. Heughan. I couldn’t bear the first Q and A he did because of the embarrassing questions. When did it become all right to ask such personal questions? Why do they think it is OK? Do parents not teach manners any more? Is there no regard for personal space, or privacy? Unfortunately it this behavior has become the norm and Stars must learn to deal with it. It isn’t right, but there it is.

I tend to ramble on with this subject too. There doesn’t seem to be an easy answer. I agree with you about treating everyone with dignity and respect.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by MedusaZ.