Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: SEPTEMBER 2015 – SPOILER FREE TEA ROOM

JoMo1000
Participant

I think I finally made it to the right place! I know I’m not very forum savvy so I hope I’m posting in the right place. I generally don’t reply on TW often, but when I do it’s in response to all the detailed tidbits you post, Terry. Can’t thank you enough for sharing these with all of us.

Hopefully this forum environment will make me less shy about joining in the discussions. Although I might not “say” much, I read everything. And I see so much distasteful, spiteful and downright hateful comments slung out all over SM sites under the cover of anonymity, I am often appalled and want nothing to do with it. I don’t know if this is usual in all fandoms, or Outlander in particular. But I do know it’s embarrassing to be evolved in a fandom that seems to have become so toxic.

Anyway, just glad to be here with all of you. Love all the discussions, not only those that pertain to Outlander but also the food and cooking ones. BTW, I’m the Cajun cook from south Louisiana and as we often say….”first you make a roux”!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by JoMo1000.