Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

maureenanne
Participant

I miss several women who have turned off notifications as I really enjoyed their comments. Time will tell if droughtlander split season was a mistake. Did the need to keep Outlander relevant from a marketing perspective lead to the release of a nude photo? If so, I’m disappointed for many reasons. It’s just not professional. For me the timing of droughtlander is off. I could have used the distraction/entertainment of the coming 8 episodes when I was snowed in multiple times. Between spring break/summer travels and warmer weather, we are never in the house to watch TV. I’ll binge watch the second half of the season along with game of thrones, Orange is the New Black end of summer when kids are back in school. I do want to keep checking Terry’s site for new costumes and discussions. I don’t care if there are spoilers, I’ve read the books. I’m not well versed in social media and so not exposed to the fan silliness. This forum is as close as I am going to get to identifying with an Outlander fan base. I agree with Allison’s kind words above and I think those words can be applied to many of the people who post here. I will miss Rachely and so will try to figure out how to use twitter and join her discussion threads as well.