Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Lady Gwynedd
Participant

As I said, I spoke to the issue once and responded to others who had commented to me three times. You can count that as four times, if you’d like. I thought I was just conversing with others who were conversing with me but evidently, that was jumping on others who have a different opinion. I wouldn’t have even replied to Patricia, but she ASKED for different opinions as as I had one, I thought I could participate. (edited to add) I responded to the new aspects Patricia mentioned in her post, that I hadn’t seen mentioned before in this discussion. I guess she really didn’t mean my point of view?

I have many thoughts on Outlander series but, to tell you the truth, I do hesitate to bring them up here because, frankly, I am now a little gun shy.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Lady Gwynedd.