Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Maggie
Participant

Actually you’ve posted 4 times on the Diana comment and Patricia has posted on it once. You can click on her name to see a person’s posts. That’s what I mean about new voices saying something new on the topic and others repeating themselves. I’m not attempting to stifle your opinion, I’m saying your opinion has been stated already and this thread is full of the same people repeating their same opinions.

There’s nothing else you care to discuss? I think Patricia and the posts above have opened some interesting new dialogues on the impact of social media, Starz marketing, why this topic is so heated, etc. I don’t see why we keep coming back to this one and saying the same thing over and over again. Really, I think you’re a smart lady and would like to discuss any of these further.