Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

conniebv
Participant

[quote quote=6943] If I was him I’d hire a communications expert to teach him what he needs to be projecting and how to do it effectively. Social media is no place to fly by the seat of your pants especially when you are playing the most sexually objectified male character in modern literature. [/quote]
Somewhere, Robert Pattinson is quietly sobbing into a silkscreened Twilight hankie.
I don’t get the allure of the kilt. I’ve had people jump all over me for this before, but it’s not sexy to me. Neither are shorts. I guess knees just don’t do it for me.
As for the media training suggestion, I would think this would be de rigeur for anyone in the public eye and if it were me and it wasn’t offered, I would run to get it. More education is never bad.