Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

MrsParker
Participant

Hello, Maggie. I’m sorry you didn’t receive a warmer welcome for your first posts. Please note that there in no moderator here and the only person who can ask you to leave is Terry, as it is her site. She doesn’t tolerate rudeness here and I’m sorry you experienced some last night. This is the proper place to talk about your views on the objectification factor of the fandom.

And I agree, the topic has dominated over the past week, mostly due to the latest image from Starz. Perhaps all the people protesting such imagery will get to their marketing team and they will dial it back.

I hope you’ll stick around, Maggie. Even if your opinion is a minority one, all opinions have the right to be heard.