Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Maggie
Participant

I was responding to Plaidwoman’s comment about objectification being the topic of conversation amongst the fandom, which falls under the topic of “The Objectification of Sam.” I think that is clear, but both Barb and Susan give the impression “if you don’t like it go somewhere else.” I’ve read through this thread and it’s gone wildly off-topic at times and the conversation has varied. But as Cynthia and others have said, it seems a few posters control the boards. Funny, upthread this board is nice with people like Rachely, CelticGlamazon, ConnieBV and GingerLovinMind, with new people being welcomed into the conversation. I suppose it’s my fault for not participating earlier.