Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Maggie
Participant

I do believe there’s a difference between enjoying the actors and objectifying them, which is what we’ve been digging into here and what this topic and thread is specifically about.

I thought that I was doing this when I responded to Plaidwoman’s post. This was my first time posting and I was joining in the discussion in process.

If this isn’t something you’re interested in discussing please start a different one

I’m obviously interested in discussing it as I’d been responding to Plaidwoman’s post. If you disagree with what I’m saying, why not discuss it instead of telling me to get out of the thread? Why am I being asked to leave immediately and not Plaidwoman who posted the original comment? If new people are not welcome I suggest you make a private thread.

Hi, Maggie. I’m sorry no one has welcomed you yet. Welcome! As per Terry, Barb is not a moderator so feel free to post and join the discussion.

Thanks, Cynthia, and thank you for the Welcome. I’m sorry you are being shouted down, I think your opinions are valid and should be valued more.