Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Tucsonlady
Participant

“oooo, thanks for giving words to what I feel. I find Sam’s Jamie sexy. I find SH the opposite of sexy.

So, I’ve had a trip to Scotland planned for over a year. I have until the end of this week to cancel it, which I’ve been considering doing because I’m so damn afraid someone is going to think I’m one of those fans.

Rachel that’s a most profound distinction you just made about Sam. The queen of short and succinct nails it again. You are a better person than I. I can’t get past Sam’s physical appearance. I’ve seen a brief glimpse once (the wedding episode when he walks out in his wedding finest) but SH isn’t my Jamie. I canceled my Starz subscription and plan to watch the next eight episodes with friends. They have the next eight episodes to convince me this is a viable series.

Please go to Scotland. It looks beautiful in the Outlander scenery shots and unless you ask someone to direct you to Craigh na Dun you can always deny you know anything about Outlander. (snort)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Tucsonlady. Reason: word omission