Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

CelticGlamazon
Participant

[quote quote=6390]I agree. I would be interested in discussing the spiritual aspects of Outlander…I think that is why the novels and series are so powerful, why men like Outlander….my husband has just started watching the series I think to make me happy but we will see where that goes, or sex in Outlander….is the series getting it right, did the book get it right? Not sure if any of these topics are thread worthy but I thought I would put this out there in Terry’s blog universe. Thanks for your consideration. [/quote]

Marueenanne,

Everyone is welcome to start new topics, and I’m sure there are several people that will be interested in participating in a thread on that topic. I look forward to the new thread. 🙂 If you need help doing that, let us know…I’m sure we can walk you through the process.

Crystal