Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

maureenanne
Participant

Excellent post Anastasia! As I have stated in a previous post I am really new to twitter and social media altogether and so I turn to you thoughtful ladies with a question. Do you know of anyone covering the spiritual aspects of the books and series? I am interested in the unique blend of pagan and Christian beliefs that form the basis of Celtic spirituality. I think Diana did an excellent job in bringing this to life in her books and the series does not seem to be shying away from this. (Thus far!) I would love to see some meaningful discussions on this as the series progresses. Nothing too preachy…just an open dialogue inclusive of all faiths discussing what is such a compelling aspect of the books and Jaimie in particular. What say you?