Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

gingerlovinmind
Participant

I appreciate your feedback. And, no, while it may have come off as seeing myself as the Emily Post of Fandom, it isn’t normally a focus for me. My blog isn’t an Outlander blog, or a fandom blog. It is usually just about me writing stuff, and the process of me writing stuff, and the stuff I do when I am not writing stuff. And in a way these posts are no different. I wrote them in reaction to things I was seeing, and also as a way to sort out my own position. I would not anticipate continuing on the subject, because I think I have pretty much covered what I had in my head, and because there are other topics that I want to explore. But I do respect your thoughts and suggestions very much.