Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Tucsonlady
Participant

[quote quote=6029]One more example of the relationship between Diana and Sam. I recall Diana tweeting to Sam a few months ago saying words to the effect of “Hey Sam, you remember how people kept e-mailing me random photos of you when you were first cast? Well now they are sending me photos of your arse with random tattoos photoshopped on.” To which Sam replied “Yeah? Like what?” and the inimitable Diana replied, “Well, you asked for it <grin>” and tweeted — to Sam and all her followers — a photo of Sam’s arse with a fake tattoo.

Based on all that, I have no problem with Diana’s comment in that panel. It’s pretty clear to me that Sam didn’t have a problem with it either.

[/quote] I don’t have a Twitter or Facebook account so I was checking in to Diana’s tweets for Outlander news. That was the exact point where I quit going to Twitter because Diana creeped me out with that tweet. If Sam and Diana have a friendship where they can share naked Sam bum tattoos with each other that’s between them but IMO Diana crossed over the line. There have been several incidents recently where I have lost respect for Diana. Personally I think Sam is handling his new found fame much better than Diana.