Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

gingerlovinmind
Participant

Geez, I’m rude (I’ll add that to my defect list). I never actually introduced myself. Ahem. Hi! My name is Terri Wallace. I am 42 (but in my head I am still in my 20s). I am a ginger (yeah, hence the gingerlovinmind).

Crystal, I was a Phi Theta Kappa, too! (I still have my sweatshirt somewhere, though that may say more about my inability to get rid of things than about my sentimentality, although that is pretty pronounced, too.)

I drink tea, not coffee (feel free to add that to the character defect list, if you wish).

I have in insane number of food allergies, I actually DO like whisky (especially Laphroaig), I taught myself to knit (but I only know one stitch, so I have a LOT of long scarves but nothing more complicated), and I am learning Gaelic (I can ask you how you are, tell you that I am fine, and say several swear words…you know, the important stuff).

**why do I feel like this reads like a really bad dating profile?**