Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Katie (@bunnums)
Participant

/*warning – change of subject*/

Does anyone here listen to The Scot and the Sassenach? A wonderful podcast! Alastair is currently running a literary seminar on the book Outlander (on Youtube live most Tues evenings, available in podcast form after). He does a really fantastic job at talking through the strengths and weaknesses of the story from the literary analysis perspective in a very respectful and thoughtful way. I highly recommend it. I don’t always agree with him, but it’s given me the words to say why I don’t or why I do in a very safe forum.

And yes, Alastair (the Scot) and his wife Lani (the Sassenach) are both very big fans of both the books and the show. TSaTS podcast and forum available here.

/*returning to on topic subject matter now*/

Katie