Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

beth wesson
Participant

MsParker I’ve had some conversations on this site and my own blog that have been civil, enlightening and thought provoking. I recently joined a private discussion group and find the folks there to be safe and respectful. This is my first time in a fandom and I’m learning by trail and error what I want to participate in and what I don’t. I agree that it’s all personal preference. TN was one of the first blogs I read when I started this Outlander “thing” and at first found them witty and funny. There certainly are enough blogs, pages and clubs out there for everybody’s taste. At this point, I’ve found a relatively small group of like-minded folks to share my excitement over the show and books. There seems to be some general rules of thumb for a happier fan experience #dontfeedthetrolls #dontgetinapissfightwithaskunk #agreetodisagree #bekind and having said these here is one for me #youdonthavetoexpresseverythoughtyouhave