Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry) Reply To: On the Objectification of Sam, et al. PART II (added per the request of Terry)

Terry Dresbach
Keymaster

[quote quote=6011]I don’t really have much to add to the subject of the discussion, but I do have to say that I’ve never been in another place (online or IRL) where such meaty, thoughtful conversations happen in such a respectful, though-provoking way even though we clearly don’t all agree with each other (and that’s certainly okay!). I’ve learned a helluva lot here and have been blown away by the lovely people who take the time to contribute. And I can’t wait to see where we go next!

:-)

Katie
[/quote]
YAY!!!!!!!!! I just knew it was possible. Please, please, please keep it up. It really is possible to have CIVIL discussion on the internet. So far, we have not had to throw one person out of here. That says everything about all of you!!
Thank you all.