Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: Another moment to look forward to…. ::spoiler::

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Outlander Discussion Another moment to look forward to…. ::spoiler:: Reply To: Another moment to look forward to…. ::spoiler::

CelticGlamazon
Participant

[quote quote=4637]While you have this nice, clean thread I’m going to come in and drag my feet on the carpet.

Random questions:

1. How would you pronounce Brianna that isn’t Bree-ahnah?

2. How come no one EVER ask Claire if she was Catholic b/f she married Jamie?

I’m doubtful they’d make it a week

I am terribly, terribly allergic to horses. This is my husband’s version of Rachel Going Thru the Stones

Me: Oh, how weird. What happened? Oh, look, a handsome highlander!
JAMMF: Come with me and be my love.
Me: Oh, crap, is that a horse?
Me: [dying] well, this totally sucks.

And SCENE.
[/quote]

Diana explains that later in the series… Breee aaahhhh naaaahhh

Well, this totally sucks….BWAHAHAHA I swear I’m not laughing at your horse allergy, I’m allergic to hay and wool, so we’d be in similar states of strife.

[quote quote=4636]I know we are all waiting with baited breath to see how Wentworth plays out onscreen. I’m also looking forward to the pit scene/witch trial with Geillis and Claire.
I’ve always had a bit of morbid fascination with witch trials – and the mob mentality that can condemn innocent lives to horrible deaths with just words.
[/quote]

I’m also excited for that particular scene. Though I’m more excited for the scenes from…

***SPOILERS FOR VOYAGER-BOOK 3**

Geillis’s resurrection and the scenes in the cave. This entire section of the books stands as one of my favorites, probably because it includes Lord John Grey, and I love him.