Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: Other books!

CelticGlamazon
Participant

[quote quote=4615]Great thread! I am also a huge reader, though I’m submerged in Outlander world for the time being (first reads, I’m on ABOSAA and haven’t read the novellas yet). I also really love Karen Marie Moning’s Highlander and Fever series. I would really like to see the Fever series in the hands of someone capable. I also really enjoyed Laini Taylor’s Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy, Leigh Bardugo’s Grisha trilogy and Samantha Shannon’s The Bone Season series (which is being adapted by Andy Serkis!). My other great love is metaphysical writing/poetry, especially John Donne, George Herbert, Robert Bly and Thomas Merton. I will also admit to enjoying Anya Seaton and most of Cassandra Clare’s books. [/quote]

I’m half way through Outlander book 8, and after I go back to read the Lord John Grey books, I’m starting Karen Marie Moning. Everyone has told me they’re great, and after Outlander is finished, for now, I’ll need something to console me.

You’re also the 10th person, in the last month, to mention Daughter of Smoke and Bone…so I’m adding that to my list.

/does the new book list happy dance