Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: Closed -Tea Room (go to spoiler free tea room 2015)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Costuming Discussion Closed -Tea Room (go to spoiler free tea room 2015) Reply To: Closed -Tea Room (go to spoiler free tea room 2015)

cainsworth
Participant

The thread definitely doesn’t move as quickly as Okay did on Skiffy, but perhaps that’s a good thing. 😉 It’s good to see you online again Terry, and I have to say that I’m obsessed with all things Outlander! I’ve actually been obsessed with Scotland for many, many years— ever since I discovered that I’m a descendant of one of the oldest known clans– the MacFies (oddly enough, the name translates as “person of peace with dark features”). They were apparently around as early as the 12th century, but became “broken” in the 17th century and many migrated to Ireland before coming to America (including my ancestors).

I’ve been loving the conversations here. I should have known that the most intelligent discussions surrounding the book and the show would be linked to you. 🙂 Hope all is well… and I look forward to seeing more!
~Carmen (aka “ThraceAce”)