Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: Closed -Tea Room (go to spoiler free tea room 2015)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Costuming Discussion Closed -Tea Room (go to spoiler free tea room 2015) Reply To: Closed -Tea Room (go to spoiler free tea room 2015)

@gracesmom48
Participant

Hi Jen, I grew up in CT, so we’d drive thru VT every fall after spending summers at my grandparent’s cottage in Maine. New England is the most beautiful place on earth (keeping in mind, I’ve never had the privilege of visiting Scotland). How lucky you are to live there! I bought an English tea and scone cookbook 15 years ago and my kids used to BEG me to make them, not that I needed much encouragement. Bakeries are incredible in the northeast, I’ve always wanted to combine my antique/vintage sales business in Texas with a bakery but I don’t have time to do both and could never find a baker to join in. Maybe I should move business to Vermont, we’d corner the market!! Do you bake whoopie pies? I make those for my family, they’re my hubby’s favorite!! I once stopped at a gas station in Maine and they were selling homemade whoopie pies that were out of this world…thought i was dreaming…….