Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: HIATUS – WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?

Divan_Diva
Participant

First off – BRAVO – KUDOS, etc. And I hope everyone takes time to listen to THE podcast that you and your husband do for each episode. Face it we are all watching them what – like 20 times, just make sure one of those times you turn down the sound and turn on the podcast – it is easy to sync. I know the Claire and Jamie are the iconic couple of the series, but honestly, I you and Ron are THE couple I am most impressed by!
My questions are: 1. What is the sewing room space like – size, lighting, ventilation, layout or anything else of interest? (pictures?) 2. Do you have genies to keep it organized?, cleaned?, safe? A curator/inventory queen?, 3. Do you know what the main staple of sewing thread is (brand?) – that is all for today. When I sew/quilt, UTTER CHAOS! Never was a holy mess messier (certainly not holier) than designing/sewing entire costume to wear to my niece’s Victorian wedding. I needed minions – still do. Oh that is what I can do during the hiatus – excavate the sewing room. Ciao for Niao