Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: Closed -Tea Room (go to spoiler free tea room 2015)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Costuming Discussion Closed -Tea Room (go to spoiler free tea room 2015) Reply To: Closed -Tea Room (go to spoiler free tea room 2015)

Debbie Dake
Participant

Good afternoon everyone ~ I just finished a couple of cups of what I think might be a ginger tea that originally came in a lovely little tin. My daughter wanted to take the tin with her to college so I placed the tea in another container but didn’t mark what it was. I am unable to smell things anymore due to a few sinus surgeries (but I’m working on regaining at least some of my sense of smell back, I miss it so) so I couldn’t smell it, and I believe my sense of taste is somewhat compromised without being able to smell things. But I made a pot of it anyway and added some honey to it and yum! I’ll have to ask Lydia what tins she has so I can try to figure out just exactly what it was. I hope you all enjoy your day (or evening, depending on where you are). Terry, I enjoy your blog and your talents as much as (and sometimes more than) anything else related to Outlander; you make us all fee so welcome. Thank you ~ Debbie