Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: Closed -Tea Room (go to spoiler free tea room 2015)

Home Outlander Costuming Discussion Forums General Costuming Discussion Closed -Tea Room (go to spoiler free tea room 2015) Reply To: Closed -Tea Room (go to spoiler free tea room 2015)

martha
Participant

Hi, from me, too.I’m as most of the participants here a fan of the Outlander series, which I discover them, by accident, in my local library 6 years ago.I managed to read the first 4 in one month’s time, but I had to wait for the other 3, because they weren’t translated, and had to get them from aboard-I’m from Northern Greece, by the way-Anyway, I adored the books, as you understand and was looking forward to a tv adaptation, which I was hoping to be good.And I must say, that it is amazing!!!!The whole production is excellent and of course the costumes, dear Terry, are more that I could imagine.You recreated the era! I may lose some in translation-especially with the Gaelic-, but I don’t complain!Anyway, I did a lot of chit chat!Looking forward to this forum. Maybe I’m not a tea person, but I love cakes and sweets! 🙂