Terry Dresbach

Outlander Costume Designer

Reply To: The Dress


Not sure where you are in the world. If you want the metal strip, embroiderers call it plate and you can get hold of it from goldwork suppliers. I know there are stockists in the UK, Canada, the US and Canada.